- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Focal Press; 2 edition (May 24, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0240803620
- ISBN-13: 978-0240803623
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #872,451 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Would you like to update product info, give feedback on images, or tell us about a lower price?
read more Details
Feedback from Professors -
"This is a very informative and creatively illustrated publication. Thank you!"
-Rosemary LeBeau, Anna Maria College
"very nice text, thorough, easy to read, wonderful variety of photo techniques"
"very well written and interesting...I am glad all of the alternative methods discussed are included"
"very comprehensive book on all aspects of photography...particularly useful for it's in depth coverge of alternative processes and it's clear description of how to do them"
"provides new ideas for approaching a traditional medium"
"this book is fasinating"
This new edition covers the most significant new products, processes, and issues that have affected the practice during the past decade. Two new chapters are exclusively devoted to digital photography, covering the history of digital imaging as well as the latest techniques and practices. It also includes a section on how to use the web as a medium and exhibition space.
pacon corporation products cardstock