Piezo Contact Microphone MIC Pickup can use for many purpose include for Guitar, Mbira, Kalimba, Violin, Banjo, Viola etc.
Piezo Contact Microphone MIC Pickup top performance, wide-range, piezo transducer system is the perfect way to amplify a variety of instruments such as piano, grand piano, harp, dulcimer, double bass, cello, acoustic guitars, mbiras, kalimbas, thumb pianos and many others. Can be mounted on virtually any acoustic instrument and even on your neck to pick up your voice! Includes velcro and putty attachment options allowing you to experiment with the best instrument mounting option for your needs. Jack: Quarter inch, connected mono, with nylon shell and Velcro-type attachment. I ship quickly. Don't forget to check out my other products on amazon such as my Dual piezo contact mic which gives two audio pickup sensors instead of one.
- Professional Piezo Microphone Instrument Pickup/Piezo Transducer - 1/4" jack with 9 inch cable
- Includes velcro but not putty attachment options
- Just plug it into your amp, or other recording equipment
- Can be mounted on virtually any acoustic instrument including Guitars, violins, pianos, horns, harmonicas and even on your neck to pick up your voice!
- Has the advantage of being able to eliminate interfering external sounds and not be influenced by sound reflections from nearby objects.
Piezo Contact Microphone MIC Pickupgets 4 star average customer review. Read Customer Reviews here.
Where to buy? Amazon.com is the biggest online store, you can buy Piezo Contact Microphone MIC Pickup with special price at Amazon.com